We invite you to truly experience the romance of the Finger Lakes by staying with us at Buttonwood Grove.
Each cabin has been designed to offer you all the comforts of home with the convenience of staying in the midst of wine country. Ideal for those who like the idea of staying at a Bed & Breakfast, but also want their privacy.
Please note: Be sure to take a look at our availability calendar below to make your reservation. Reservations only require a 50% deposit. The remaining balance will be due upon arrival. Please note that all Buttonwood Cabins are pet free. Cabin guests receive a 1/2 price promo code for our Premium Tastings in their cabin welcome email.
- Each cabin is set in the woods, above the winery, and offers a breathtaking view of the vineyards and Cayuga Lake. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or planning a family vacation, one of our three designs will suit your needs.
- Each cabin is equipped with a park-style charcoal grill. Charcoal is not provided.
- All cabins are pet free beginning 4/1/19. No pets are allowed in any cabin.
- Per New York State law, please do not transport firewood.
- Cabins have a full complement of linens, including bedding, blankets, towels, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker, satellite TV
- Outside park style charcoal grill (charcoal not provided) and picnic table
- Fire pit for campfires with one bundle of complimentary firewood. Additional firewood is available
- Hiking trails, catch and release fishing pond, and lake access nearby.
- For your convenience and enjoyment, a selection of our wines is available for purchase in each cabin. Any wines consumed during your stay will be charged to the credit card on file at the end of your visit.
Buttonwood Grove is a working farm winery, which often requires us to operate tractors and other loud equipment. This should be expected as part of your experience
We also host events on some evenings, which may include private parties and weddings along with our popular Friday Night Deck Parties. All events end no later than 11:00 PM.
Each cabin contains a queen size bed, with a pull-out sofa in the sitting room (not recommended for adults).
What time is check in/check out?
Check in time is 4
Are utensils/cutlery/dishes/ provided?
No, all guests must provide their own utensils, cutlery
Is there a full kitchen?
No; however, each cabin contains a mini-fridge and microwave.
Do the cabins have lake access?
There is no lake access on the Buttonwood Grove property. There is a public boat launch at Dean Cove State Marina, about 1/2 mile north, and several State Parks within a short drive.
All cabins have a lake view.
Breakfast is not provided; however, there are several good places for breakfast within a
- For cancellations of less than one month (31 days), the deposit is non-refundable if Buttonwood Grove is unable to re-rent the cabin. As an option, Buttonwood Grove is willing to offer a gift certificate for re-booking at a later date in the same calendar year. If Buttonwood Grove is able to re-rent the cabin for the cancelled days, we will refund your deposit.
- Reservations require a 50% deposit. The remainder, plus tax, is due on the day of arrival at check-in.The deposit is refundable if cancellation is made 1 month (31 days) prior to the reservation and Buttonwood Grove is able to re-rent the cabin for those dates, a $25 fee will be charged. As an option, you may choose to re-book the cabin in the same calendar year in lieu of the $25 charge.
- Buttonwood Grove reserves the right to potentially use your email address for future emails regarding cabin/wine promotions. You may opt-out at any point.
- For cancellations of less than one month (31 days), the deposit is non-refundable if Buttonwood Grove is unable to re-rent the cabin. As an option, Buttonwood Grove is willing to offer a gift certificate for re-booking at a later date in the same calendar year. If Buttonwood Grove is able to re-rent the cabin for the cancelled days, we will refund your deposit. Buttonwood Grove reserves the right to potentially use your email address for future emails regarding cabin/wine promotions. You may opt-out at any point.
Buttonwood Cabins Virtual Tour